Discover Moorea like you’ve never known as a total immersion in the heart of the island is waiting for you!
Traditional Polynesian Wedding
A Truly Memorable Experience
- Make-up: From $130
- Hairdresser: From $160
- Photos – Follow your wedding from the getting ready to the activities: From $1,300
- Video: $1,300
- Wedding cake
- DJ for your evening party – call or email us for the price à la carte
- Polynesian activities and workshops. Call or email us for the price à la carte
Polynesian Wedding Details
Arrival on a traditional canoe, getting ready with pareos and vegetal crown, musical escort, blessing with coconut water, and the tifaifai ceremony. Dancing invitation and Polynesian dance show on a vegetal and flowers atmosphere on the private beach.
- Dancing team, musicians, and priest for a group of around 12 people.
- Two flower crowns with Tiare Tahiti.
- Traditional canoe decorated with flowers and vegetal.
- Crayfish, fresh seafood, and salad for a great barbecue! Fresh fruit for dessert. Drinks included.
- Discover the Tiki under the sea.
- Learn how to fish like a Tahitian.
- Cook your raw fish with coconut milk.
- Leopard whipray visit.
- Snorkelling with rays and sharks
- Swimming in the turquoise lagoon
- Private beach access!